Taking a Break for a moment..



After playing Paladins for countless of hours to make up these guides I am worn out and tired especially when my friends had already started leaving me alone in this game. I do however still enjoy it but every time I try a new Champion I am immediately under depression and anxiety because I would usually suck at using it causing the lost of casuals multiple of times which isn't bad but it is for me. Therefore I decided to take a break from Paladins for awhile maybe return in a few weeks then start again. In that moment's time I'll try building up my youtube account for other games. When I return, I would probably start at Frontlines, hopefully I'll make use of FLANKNANDO :)
Taking a Break for a moment.. Taking a Break for a moment.. Reviewed by kolby on 11:12 AM Rating: 5

No comments